Preach it, sister! #1 thing our team HATE about Acrobat X: the Next/Previous comment buttons for PDF edits were taken away. Why, Adobe, why?!  It took considerable effort to convince our clients to shift from an all-Word workflow to a Frame + PDF markup workflow, then Adobe go and make that workflow substantially less efficient.  In a document with hundreds of comments, scrolling through them via the side scrollbar is a giant PITA: hard to control and prone to missing individual comments. No exaggeration, between this missing feature and the jumping around mentioned below, Acrobat X adds 20% to the time needed to work through a round of edits.  But the #2 thing that is disliked is the PlaySkool-size gray-on-gray-on-gray UI elements now afflicting all Adobe apps. Color is a great way to easily distinguish between tiny icons, especially for those of us with eyeballs that have passed the half-century mark. And the chunky, clunky font is neither attractive nor easy to read.  Loath though I am to praise anything emanating from Redmond, Word's interface is at present a lot better to work with.

Tori Muir
tm...@spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674
www.spot-on-creative.com