From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Stuart Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:58 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Cc: nmis...@adobe.com
Subject: Re: Frame 11 Appearance

On 20/02/2013 3:12 PM, Frank Stearns wrote:
> Framers -
>
> Glad this topic has come up.

> Adobe does monitor this list, so perhaps seeing common expressions about the
> same issues adds weight. Now, that doesn't mean a "pile on;" I think/hope
> they've gotten the message.

Thanks very much for providing Adobe with your input, Frank.  We can only hope
and pray that whoever you spoke with has enough influence to actually cause a
change.  It is certain that so far, Adobe has decidedly NOT gotten the message.
 If they had, they would have fixed the UI before releasing FM 11.  People on
this list have been complaining vociferously ever since the Stalin-inspired
interface showed up two releases ago, but it has only gotten worse.

I am copying Neeraj Mishra, who recently posted to this list as "Account
Development Manager for the print and publishing software" of Adobe.
Are you listening, Neeraj??!!

Thanks, </rant>

--
Stuart Rogers