I started using Frame at version 9.  I found the previous interface(s) to be
awkward, weird, and intimidating, as did some of my colleagues. I tried at
version 4 and put it away. I'm not delighted with everything about the pods
interface, and the bugs are definitely "troubling", but it seems to me that
Adobe was trying to please (impress?) a new crop of users. It worked with
me. In general, I enjoy the flexibility of the new interface, and I can
always reset the workspace to my liking. It's a major improvement from my
point of view.

Just one person's opinion. C'est la vie.

Jack DeLand, CSM | 734 972 3026 (cell) | jack.deland (skype) |
www.linkedin.com/in/jackdeland