I have to agree with John, and last year I would have totally bet the
other way.

I was, accidentally, an early Cloud subscriber because I couldn't
afford to set up new systems with new software. But I could handle the
$1 a day charge paid monthly, so that's what I opted for, and it's
been fine.

The software is always up to date and if I need a package that I don't
have installed, it's just point and click without an additional
charge.

So far, the model's working well for me.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.