You might evaluate migrating to Flare, its Word export and import are
significantly better than FrameMaker's, and its FrameMaker import is
very good.

MadCap now claims that Flare supports round-tripping for use as an
add-on for FrameMaker. I don't know if that's an exaggeration or if it
still requires some manual cleanup in FM after import as it did in
7.1:

http://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13473

In my last job I was unable to get RoboHelp's Word export to do what I
needed it to do, but if you've ordered TCS5 anyway, you might as well
give it a shot. But that won't improve import.