Thanks everyone. Actually, I contacted Adobe "support" (cough) and all they could tell me was that it can "save as" and "import" XML. That didn't seem right so, after posting this, I searched a little further and found the XML mode in FrameMaker.
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Robert Lauriston <[email protected]>wrote: > You need to switch to structured mode to edit XML files. > > On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Mark Soiseth <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > So, my question is this: can FrameMaker work directly with XML? Or does > > FrameMaker only work with its binary *.FM file? > > > > Thanks for this. I could theoretically check this out myself, but, for > the > > moment, I only have the licence and not the software :D >
_______________________________________________ You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected]. Send list messages to [email protected]. To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email protected] or visit http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
