Frame 7.0 (my clients have not?caught up to FM9 yet)
Windows XP Pro

I have a number of multipage tables?for which I need to convert the first two
table body rows (conventional) to header rows. So far the only method I've
found that works is to set up a new blank table?having two header rows?and then
copy the original table into the new?one. It seems to me that with?its power,
FM could easily convert?body rows into header rows. Am I missing something?
I've checked Help and found it to be of no help in this regard.

Howard Rauch
?
Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-1782