I made great progress today. I was able to open the DITA files and get them
pretty consistent with new master pages, etc.
I see two issues right now that I cannot figure out:
* I want to get rid of many, many paragraph formats that I won't need, but I
don't know if it is safe to do that, or if it will break something.
* I have many topics that I want to nest as H2s under H1s, etc, and I cannot
see how to do that, but today was only my first day so I am sure I will get
there.
I am grateful for the progress I have made, but I wish I had some documentation!
I tried the Yahoo group and Yahoo won't let me in with my old credentials -
I'll resolve that tomorrow. It's getting late here in Boston!