I believe the Publish command comes with TCS, but when I played with
it the workflow seemed wrong.

The simple workflow where you just create a RoboHelp project and link
to (rather than import) FrameMaker source is not documented very well,
if at all. I created a cheat sheet for my own future reference:

http://lauriston.com/fm10_link_to_rh9.zip

The instructions are in the FrameMaker project in the /fm directory,
and also in the PDF generated from that project, also in that
directory.