C2,
   There's a maker.ini setting that will help with the spaces, but may affect other spaces. I'll look up the details later today.
    --Lynne

On 8/22/2019 7:13 AM, cuc tu wrote:
Another small issue I'm having is with xref elements and following text. After the xref, the space gets
dropped but I think that just happens when Frame opens the XML file. [<para><xref figid =
"o00090_fig_2_3"/> shows a typical trigger timing diagram.</para>]

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.