Nostalgia can cause trouble. I recently was in an interview with a
multinational Health Care company in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area and referred
to 'tagging' paragraphs in unstructured FrameMaker. The interviewer was
nonplussed and corrected me, saying unstructured FrameMaker was not like XML.
Well, it isn't. But tagging was how the process was described. But I believe he
saw that use of the terminology as a slip in my understanding of the two faces
of FrameMaker, unstructured and structured, both of which had importance for
this particular job.

Didn't get that contract. Probable a multiplicity of factors, but this tagging
thing didn't help.

Craig