Von: Framers <framers-bounces+winfried.reng=web...@lists.frameusers.com> Im
Auftrag von Craig, Alison GLI/CA
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. September 2022 19:47
An: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Betreff: [Framers] OT: Acrobat Stand-alone

This is off-topic, but has Adobe suddenly moved Acrobat to the SAAS model
only-without the option to buy a stand-alone version?

I bought a stand-alone version 2 years ago, but the members of my husband's
Indexing List can't find this option now.

Thanks

Alison Craig
Technical Writer, Engineering, Greenlight Innovation
Web:
greenlightinnovation.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A_
_www.greenlightinnovation.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=zQLjxGaFENyz7VqOLRV_eQ&r=fxT16it1b
3TZEwQKkYyb0m-Ez2SX7yzNO2ltIyG5ZeE&m=UF3Pu8v7UiE99NPlx1ceiNOLjypKDSKqrW1AXqZ
sd_g&s=VzlHkqMFVl0h4fD51tIIDI9lZIVZZ3hiINZgI27UMO0&e=>