Just an additional comment on my earlier Format List from squidds.de post: I'm using an older version of FM, so haven't bought this utility for a while. But I seem to recall that, since I last purchased, they changed their license from a one-time purchase to requiring an upgrade with every FM upgrade. So you might want to check that out and consider it before any purchase.

Mike Wickham