Hi Julie,

Great thought, but nope.  It's not marked as Keep with Previous or Keep with
Next. I know it has something to do w/ how FM handles table footnotes and
wanting to keep them all together at the bottom of the table and it's really
quirky and I used to know how to get around it, but for the life of me, I can't
remember!

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com