On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:40:46 -0700, Geir Bækholt · Plone Solutions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 23. mar. 2007, at 13.03, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Who removed JS from checkboxes when?

I did that, it worked correctly for me (and the old javascript did not
work with in-place edit iirc). I haven't tested why it doesn't work for
alex.

I believe this is just a matter of adding hooks for the zope-typecasting syntax :boolean and it'll work again.

That's what we thought too (and I believe that was what was done), and it doesn't work. If you can prove otherwise, please do.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net