On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:04:50 -0700, Geir Bækholt · Plone Solutions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes. of course the :default must be supplied or the checkbox will not be noticed by html. I somehow took this for granted and didn't mention it (sorry. my oversight), but i see now in boolean.pt widget template in AT that it is not included.

Zope has its own built-in form typecast for this:

<input type="checkbox" name="foobar:boolean" value="True" />
<input type="hidden" name="foobar:boolean:default" value="" />

Works for all cases i can find.

I don't have the 10 minutes i need to actually check it into AT and test that it works TTW right now, but i'll try to get it done tonight unless someone beats me to it.

Old-skool Zope power ;)

Geir just checked in the fix, and it seems to work for everything I was able to test.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net