On Dec 12, 2007, at 11:02 PM, Tom Lazar wrote:
i'm slowly losing track of the plips and who voted what on them. so i'd like to formalize the tally a bit via PSC but am not familiar with its workings.

+1

for starters, i will associate all plips discussed here with 3.1 (once the framework team has the proper permissions).

imho, we should only assign them when they've been accepted. that is unless there's something like a "tentative" state. of course, assigning them right away would make it easier to keep track of the plips themselves, but otoh we'd then need to go through all of them again to check which have been accepted. so i guess it doesn't make too much of a difference...

perhaps each member could then add his vote to each plip's progress log?

+1, as this would really help, though.

that should make keeping track much easier than combing through a mailing list...

right. i'm gonna catch up with hopefully all the proposed plips today, btw. sorry for being a lame, but i wanted to get the blob stuff out asap...

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]