On Dec 13, 2007, at 11:22 PM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
On Dec 13, 2007 11:07 PM, Martijn Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Dec 12, 2007 11:02 PM, Tom Lazar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
perhaps each member could then add his vote to each plip's progress log?

How about putting your vote in a comment? That'd lower the chances of
conflicts as well as make it easy to see the votes.

I've just gone ahead and done this, for the PLIPs I have voted on
already, including the already accepted #195.

same here. could everyone please do the same, so that we can find missing votes and sort plips relatively quickly?

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]