hi guys,

i'm afraid i'm pretty much swamped with work- and family obligations until february 12th when i'll return from the GSM World trade fair in barcelona. until then i'm daily at a client where we are prepping a (plone based!) demo app for the tradeshow and/or at home looking after the kids while my wife is at her new job.

i'll try to squeeze in some review time if i can, but truth be told, most evenings i'm just too shattered after a full day of coding and conferencing to fire up buildout. i am however, for instance, extremely interested in florian's jquery plip and i will definitely have a look at that *before* the 12th just out of pure curiosity ;-)

my apologies for not being able to keep the deadline,

cheers,

tom