On Jan 30, 2008, at 9:14 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
Andreas Zeidler wrote:
* raphael, you've offered to look at martin's plips — is that still valid?

Yes; and I've look somewhat more closely at two already but didn't
check in any comments yet

ah, cool. could you tell me which or assign them to yourself, please? just so we don't start duplicating efforts with the little remaining time we've got left anyway...

I've also spend quite some time on the WebDAV PLIP and that
turns out to be non-trivial to test (for me at least) as I never
seriously used WebDAV myself (except for demo purposes).

i thought it would. :(

Would be great if someone else could give that one a more
thorough analysis.

could you elaborate a little bit? can you identify the problems you ran into and perhaps also what the difficulties are when testing? ideally in the ticket, i.e. http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7732

Regarding my schedule: as I'm leaving for the States Friday
morning I'm hoping to be able to much of the flight time on
this as well as Saturday morning (I'm sure the 9 hour time
shift will affect my sleeping schedule ;-)

ok, fair enough. but again, could you go ahead and assign the tickets you're planning to work on to yourself asap? we really need to have someone responsible for each ticket, or else i'm afraid they'll just linger...

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]