On 3 nov 2008, at 21:33, Tom Lazar wrote:

On 03.11.2008, at 10:27, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

I've been told the framework team wants to be involved with setting
timeframes for releases. I want to propose to take this one step
further
during the PLIP handling phase: I would like the framework team to
propose a timeline for PLIP implementation and review deadlines.

Can the framework team make a proposal this week?

perhaps, martijn, andi and myself (3/5ths of the team, afterall...)
can jumpstart this with you over lunch day after tomorrow (after andi
arrives here in tønsberg)? my idea is that the four of us could
discuss a proposal which we then send to the list for approval.

cheers,

tom

Excellent idea +1