Andreas Zeidler wrote:
danny, raphael, and also steve and jon,

would that work for you? that's to say, realistically, like in being able to do all necessary reviews etc on time? :)

I hope so.
At least I'll try to plan for it to the extend possible.

What I can say today already, however, that it should be
easiest for me to allocate time over the Holidays - late
December/early January that is.

So I'd like to reinforce Wicherts call for early submissions.

Raphael

if not, please tell us now so we can adjust things. we'd really like to stick with the plan this time...

cheers,

andi