On Nov 23, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Steve McMahon wrote:
The DC consensus was that the next framework team should be chosen by
the existing team plus interested framework team alums. I do think it
would be wise for anyone nominated to exclude themselves from the
discussion.

Shall we set up a private list? (I can do that.) We could make Andi
and Martin owners and they could approve subscriptions. (If there is a
dispute over subscriptions, it could be appealed to the current
framework team.) When a decision's made, we could delete the list --
or open it and repurpose it as the Plone 4 FWT list.

If it's agreeable to everyone, Jon Stahl and I could be on the list to
be available as facilitators and errand runners, but without votes.

all of that (and also what martin said) sounds right, except maybe for switching lists for the 4.x fwt. anyway, +1 from me! also, i think the performance sprint will be a good opportunity to discuss the nominations — quite a few current and former team members will be present. that's to say that imho we shouldn't schedule the deadline to announce the new team before then...

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]