Graham Perrin wrote:
[..]

1. Please, for test purposes, can anyone provide a well populated folder of events?

2. If not Calendaring + p4a.plonecalendar then can we suggest any other route to .ics import?

Hi Graham,

thanks for testing this.

Please note that this PLIP isn't about importing events
from remote sites but about displaying events as ics feeds.

But I do indeed understand your wish to bulk import from
such files (this is the subject of the WebDAV plip BTW).

When I tested this I went through the effort of generating
a few events manually ...

Keep us updated on any further insights you may have.

Raphael

Thanks
Graham