On Mar 9, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Ricardo Alves wrote:
Andreas Zeidler wrote:
vcal support is still missing, though. while it should be easy enough to do, i considered it too much of a change to still add to the already accepted and reviewed PLIP. i reckon it'll make make a very easy PLIP for 3.4, though... ;) or maybe it could be considered a bug and go into 3.3.1, too.

+1 to consider it a bug. Basically, it's about providing the same feature, but for software that still uses vCalendar, and since the individual events also provide it...

feel free to create a ticket and assign it to me ;)

well, yes. but nothing has been decided really. i asked some people (hint, hint! :)) who were gonna make a suggestion about it, and perhaps it would even still be possible to add it before releasing 3.3, but i'm not sure what wichert thinks about it. maybe we should take some time to finish the discussion and add it to the next minor version...

IMHO, the best would be a document action for folders and topics, shown *if* there is something to download.

i agree in theory, but the condition would be too expensive to check. so i'd really like more opinions on this, especially also from the usual UI and usability suspects! :)

It would be consistent with the current behavior for individual events. Without the action, I guess this will be an hidden feature.

yes, we should definitely have something, i.e. a document action etc, and also document it, of course.

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de