Previously Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> >Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> >>The general idea that seems to have met some consensus is to go for a
> >>Plone 3.5 release up next.
> >
> >sounds good to me, +1.
>
> actually, i think it should still be plone 4.0 (with the remaining
> features deferred to 5.0 or later).  otherwise i think it's a good idea
> in the sense of "release early, release often".

+1

In hindsight I feel it was a mistake to assign a version number to Plone
trunk. It might end up being Plone 5, 6, 7 or 3000. Using Plone 4
instead of 3.5 means that we will not break  our promise to never break
stability in the 3.x, something I feel quite strongly about.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.