Jens W. Klein wrote:

I just can say here: I agree to delay features and make the next major 4.0 and not 3.5. Dont make the same mistakes again (looking at 2.5).

Who said anything about delaying features?

This proposal suggests a feature set that is incremental to the 3.x series, way less than what we've been tabling for 4.0 so far, but still a bit too much for a 3.x under the current stability packt.

Or did you mean to vote against the proposal wholesale, and have no half-way between 3.x and 4.0?

Martin