Yes indeed. I dont understand fully how stocks work but I thought holders can make demands on companies. My playing around maths came up with this

1725 FW + 1 friend =                    2450
217 orgs on filmproj21                  0217
817 individuals + 1 friend (filmprj21)  1634

                                        4302

108,000,000 divided by 4302 = $25,000 EACH!

By adding friends and maybe upping what organisations could buy you get this

1725 FW + 2 friends =                   5175
217 orgs on filmproj21                  2170    each org acting as 10 x
817 individuals + 3 friends             3268

                                        $10,613  still a lot.

And yes, im sure we'd all prefer to spend that much on film stock..........

Anyway, something to do whilst stuck at home home schooling all day ever day.....