Jayne Parker in the UK makes beautiful films with dancers and other
'choreographed' performance (eg in water) -
http://www.luxonline.org.uk/artists/jayne_parker/filmography.html

Good commissioning/festival organisations to check out inclued:

http://www.portlandgreen.com/

http://www.southeastdance.org.uk/screen-intro.htm

http://www.reeldance.org.au/

Filmmaker/curator Sarah Wood programmed two very interesting programmes for a
project I did a few years ago -

Playing in the Light is a tour of films all about the way we see. The tour's
focus on ideas of race and identity asks essential questions about the way the
modern world is framed. In cinema stripped back to gesture, rhythm and motion,
the weight of black culture, history, identity and politics are illuminated by
the lightness and possibility of performance and dance.

http://www.independentcinemaoffice.org.uk/films/playing-in-the-light

And I'm contractually obliged, as it were, to mention my own (co-directed)
dance film (or rather, choreographed..ex soldiers..) - Burlesque -
http://vimeo.com/13146507