Not sure if anyone has posted links to a few of these sites yet. There
is a lot of information to be found on using caffenol on this flickr
group, and one of the central poster's blog:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/33051635@N00/discuss/
http://caffenol.blogspot.com/

I've cross processed about four hundred feet of Kodak 7217, in a g3
tank, so far and the results are interesting. Here are a couple of
stills:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/herbt/6229970023/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/herbt/6178677875/in/photostream

Herb