Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:57:31 -0800
From: i...@40frames.org
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] European cinemas who program and project 16mm films ??

LaborBerlin, Cube Microplex, Arsenal, Xcentric and WORM have all been added.
When providing info, please let us know the make and model of 16mm projector in
use at your venue.

I also added Microscope Gallery (Brooklyn). Always open to hearing about and
adding places that are not currently posted, regardlessof geographic location,
so keep them coming. Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, or anywhere, we want
to hear about it and
list your venue info in 16mmdirectory.org.

Best,Alain