From: Kevin Obsatz <ke...@videohaiku.com>
Subject: [Frameworks] Hand-cranking 16mm projector?
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 10:22 AM

Hello!

I'm working on an installation project, and wondering if there's such a thing
as a basic hand-cranking 16mm projector, available for sale, or as something I
could strip down from an existing projector.

I'm mostly interested in the frame-advance mechanism - I don't need it to have
any kind of bulb or motor.

Any information / leads / ideas would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevin Obsatz
www.videohaiku.com