From: frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com
[mailto:frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Harris
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:46 PM
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Hand-cranking 16mm projector?

Hey Kevin,

I seem to recall that Alex MacKenzie used a hand-cranked projector for a
performance called "the wooden lightbox: a secret art of seeing" at last year's
(2011) Crossroads Film Festival.  I think Alex made the projector himself so
maybe he can be a resource for you:
www.alexmackenzie.com<http://www.alexmackenzie.com>

Good luck!

CH