haha Thanks, but the reason I bought the Sony was because I am working on a
documentary, and that is the same camera
that my documentary partner has, sooo.....until we finish shooting that I can't
get rid of this Sony.

What would be a make and model of a five blade projector I could maybe look for?

thanks for your advice...............

Kristie Reinders, B.F.A.

Director of Cinematography, Electric Visions

Curator and Head Projectionist, Electric Mural Project

The Mission, San Francisco, CA

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'

- - - Issac Asimov