Hey framers,

  I remember hearing a couple months ago that certain media players (and by
media players, I mean quicktime, vlc, etc.) do a "better" job then others
in terms of quality of video (the specific rumor I overheard was that an
older version of Quicktime was did a better job than a newer one or
something along those lines.)

  I realize this is probably a gross generalization that is also dependent
on the video, not to mention the quality of the projector itself, but was
curious to hear more. I generally go to VLC at home just because it can
play a lot of different formats, but was wondering specifically in the case
of screenings; is there one that you feel has shown more, let's say,
accurate results?

--
ekremserdar.info
austin, tx