'Unsere Afrika Reise' by Peter Kubelka is a wonderful experimental film leaving
behind a bitter taste and a feeling of disgust for people killing for fun in
Africa;
I'm not sure if there's elephants in there, but maybe it brings your love for
experimental films and preservation together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SATUUtoipuc

Brecht.

www.exprmntl.be
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exprmntl/246769998683245