From: FrameWorks [mailto:frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] On Behalf Of
Jarrett Hayman
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:02 PM
To: FrameWorks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] painted film finisher

Hello,
I have recently completed two films made using direct application techniques,
such as hand painting with craft paint, india ink, permanent markers and other
media. I would like to find a way to apply some kind of finish to the film so
that the ink and paint do not continue to rub off with projection, but I'm
afraid to use a spray finish for traditional paintings, as they are usually
quite flammable. Any ideas?
-JH