Hello All,

I've kept the flogging of our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for the 25th
Onion City Experimental Film and Video Festival off the list, but now that we
have only a week left I wanted to draw your attention to it.

If you are inclined to help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Even a small
amount is welcome.

As incentives, we have a terrific group of perks for higher contributions,
including Hollis Frampton Blu-rays, books by Scott MacDonald, a great new book
on Bruce Conner, a special Jodie Mack pack, an original artwork by Stephanie
Barber, a box-set of Jonas Mekas films, a generous number of original,
hand-made 35mm slides by Luther Price, and more.

Take a look at the details here: http://igg.me/p/469026/x/3996277

Please consider contributing if you are able.

Thanks to all of you who have already contributed, submitted your work for
programming consideration, contributed perks to the campaign, provided
recommendations and contacts, and/or will be attending the festival.

The Onion City festival is September 5-8, 2013 (in Chicago).  I'll be posting
the line-up and schedule in the next few days.

Best,

Patrick Friel