What are the dates of the four Wavelength programs? I can't find them on the
website.

--Bill Wees

From: FrameWorks [mailto:frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] On Behalf Of
Eli Horwatt
Sent: August 14, 2013 2:01 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] Wavelengths 2013

Hi Frameworkers,

Wavelengths is the Toronto International Film Festival's presentation of the
best in international artist film and video. This selection has expanded to
include narrative and documentary features as well as four experimental shorts
programmes.
This year, we will be featuring new short films by Basma Alsharif, Kenneth
Anger, Robert Beavers, Nathaniel Dorsky, Helga Fanderl, Shambhavi Kaul, Chris
Kennedy, Andrew Lampert, Tomonari Nishikawa, Luther Price, Lucy Raven, João
Pedro Rodrigues, Jean-Marie Straub, Naoko Tasaka, Scott Stark, and Akram
Zaatari.

Shorts programs visible here:

Wavelengths 1: Variations On...
http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/festival/2013/wavelengths1variatio

Wavelengths 2: Now & Then

http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/festival/2013/wavelengths2nowthen

Wavelengths 3: Farther Than the Eye Can See

http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/festival/2013/wavelengths3farthert

Wavelengths 4: Elysium

http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/festival/2013/wavelengths4elysium

We will also premiere the Academy Film Archive restoration of David Rimmer's
classic Variations on a Cellophane Wrapper.

Look out for experimental features by Yervant Gianikian & Angela Ricci Lucchi,
Peter Hutton, and Ben Rivers & Ben Russell.

See the whole line-up here: http://tiff.net/wavelengths
Buy the Wavelengths Pack.
http://tiff.net/tickets

Seven screenings for $90 | 25 & under $79
On sale until August 21

Schedule is announced August 20
Single tickets on sale September 1

Eli Horwatt