Hey Im making a stopmotion video using adobe premiere and it looks terrible
because its HD and looks too crisp.  You can see all the shitty blue screening
and whatnot so I want to convert it to VHS so the mistakes don't look so
obvious.  I also like the look of VHS better than HD.  I've done this before
using a tape deck with a firewire cable but it was so long ago and I kind of
forget how it was done.  I also don't have acces to such a tape deck.  Just
wondering if anyone knew how to do this and/ or had that kind of tape deck
available in the NYC area.  Thanks