 From: Peter Hofstad <ififif...@gmail.com>
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 2:19:17 PM
Subject: [Frameworks] getting through airport x-ray

Hey all,

I'm traveling internationally with a bolex and 16mm film at the end of this
month. Any advice you have about getting through airport security/customs
intact would be appreciated.

Specifically I'm worried about the x-ray machines/ light exposure on the
film.Once I shoot over there, what's the best way to bring it back? Would it be
safer to mail it back the states?

Thanks,

Peter W. Hofstad