interesting. avant garde,experimental,personal. I think ag filmmaking is
personal filmmaking. films made for viewing by art, poetry and film lovers
and/or people who are inquisitive and open to non traditional forms and/or
subjects. films made by artists for the many reasons anyone makes art.
that will endure.
Owen