Hello Insa.........

The Echo Park Film Center in Los Angeles did a project in 2010 entitled WORK.
There were 23 short films that examined various aspects of work (immigration,
globalization, bad jobs, good jobs,  capitalism, neighborhood stories,  etc...)

It is powerful piece. We would be happy to mail you a DVD.

Be well,

The EPFC Family
www.echoparkfilmcenter.org