A few years back the state of Michigan cut funds to the Ann Arbor FF, citing a
list of 'pornographic' films the festival had programmed. (Some of the films
had sex and some didn't.) AAFF fought it in court and won. I'm sure there's a
list of the films somewhere...

More here:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9015524
http://www.indiewire.com/festival/ann_arbor_film_festival