food, clothing, shelter…)  but let’s just stick with women’s unpaid domestic
labor for now.

Chuck

On May 13, 2014, at 4:22 PM, Gene Youngblood
<ato...@comcast.net<mailto:ato...@comcast.net>> wrote:

I realize this is far too abstract for the goals of the original request, but
let us not forget that labor and leisure are never separate. Not merely that
one defines the other, but that under capitalism, leisure is part of labor.
It’s an essential aspect of it.

From: Adam Hyman<mailto:a...@lafilmforum.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:00 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List<mailto:frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Films about labor and leisure--by women

Absolutely, I was just wanting to not lose track of the original request.  For
example, I don’t really recall any “leisure” in Window Water Baby Moving, at
least not as the original poster seemed to be looking for.
Sorry about the tone of my original post; I have no intent to be the list
police; just wanting to keep things useful for the question.  But that’s not my
place either.

Best regards,

Adam

On 5/13/14 3:43 PM, "Chuck Kleinhans"