7302, black and white print stock, works well for photograms, and it's
orthochromatic like 7363.  Big minimum quantity, but considering the way
things are going having a big supply laid away is not such a bad idea!

Sound track films are also appropriate -- is Kodak's 7378?  Other
companies make this sort of stock, too, orthochromatic high contrast B+W.
Others on the list have mentioned them...

I'm really sad about HiCon.