I tried to order 2000' on 8/13, it was my first time ordering from Kodak over
the phone and wasn't given an order number (normally I go to their office here
in NYC). I'd spent an hour on the phone the salesperson while they made several
other calls to confirm any stock or future production runs/if they would even
take orders. Tried to follow up earlier this week and was sternly told I never
placed an order. I am extremely frustrated by this. If anyone is willing to
sell me a can or two please contact me off-list.

Many thanks,
Christopher