You could also try the RE:FLUX festival of experimental music and sound art in
Moncton.

It's run by the Galerie Sans Nom, and I used to be the director until I stepped
down in August...  I'd suggest that any of you who do sound installations,
experimental music, or documentaries about experimental music to submit to them.

The festival is next May, and it will be the 10th edition.  They always include
a variety of concerts (ranging from free jazz, to noise, to contemporary
classical new music, to electronic, to electroacoustic, etc), as well as
workshops, sound art installations in the gallery and in public spaces, as well
as one documentary film about experimental music, and one listening party.

They are going through submissions in the next month.

here is the site for the gallery: www.galeriesansnom.org

here is the site for the festival (newly revamped and still missing some info):
 http://www.festivalreflux.com/

you can reach the new co-directors, Rémi Belliveau and Annie France Noël at the
following email addresses:  direct...@galeriesansnom.org   or
ref...@galeriesansnom.org

xoadc