John Smith, Leading Light
Nicky Hamlyn (who just posted in response to this thread) made a group of films
as part of a residency for Media City in 2012 that would fit this bill, and
which are great (see https://www.agw.ca/show_document/2501/2
<https://www.agw.ca/show_document/2501/2>)
Emily Richardson, Nocturne
Work by Sandra Gibson and Luis Recoder, and Bruce McClure, would be ideal,
though it’s all performance work so the artists need to be in attendance.
Gibson and Recoder, in particular, work with all kinds of glass objects in
their projection performances.

Lis Rhodes, Light Music
Michael Snow, Breakfast (Table Top Dolly)
Robert Morris, Mirror
(lots of films with/about/utilizing mirrors to choose from)

Ran across this a few months ago, which could be interesting (especially Cinema
Before 1300!):
http://canyoncinema.com/2015/01/16/two-films-by-jerome-hiler-now-available-through-canyon-cinema/

<http://canyoncinema.com/2015/01/16/two-films-by-jerome-hiler-now-available-through-canyon-cinema/>

JW