Thanks, Fred. Speaking of Sonbert, I ran across a VOD service that has most of
his films, but I forgot the name of the company. Andy Ditzler suggested Jon
Gartenberg might have something to do with it, and indeed I vaguely recall his
name on the site. I emailed Jon and am awaiting a reply. It would be fantastic
to see those films I haven’t seen for 40 years.